HB NEXT Meter Testing services ensure that Electric Power providers are capturing the maximum revenue per meter installed. HB NEXT Technicians test transformer-rated meters and meter installations at customer sites to verify the accuracy of revenue, including providing detailed reports documenting itemized results and repairing metering problems as specified below.
HB NEXT provides:
- Single Poly-Phase Meter Test and Calibration
- 3 Phase CT Complete “Ratio/Burden” Testing
- Associated Wiring and Connection Inspection
- CT Nameplate Verification
- Voltage Transformer Secondary Voltage Recording
- Computerized Meter Test Results Form (Per Meter)
- Computerized CT Test Results Form (Per Site)
- Electronic Documented descriptions of Problems Found
- Visual Inspection of all Metering Equipment
- Meter Test and Calibration
- Current Transformer Test
- Customized Revenue Site Results Reporting
- Site Inventory
- Current Diversion Inspection
- Single Phase Meter Test
Meter Change Outs & Audits
HB NEXT Meter audit and change out services ensure the Electric Power providers are capturing the maximum revenue per meter installed. HB NEXT Technicians inspect the meters which includes verifying the meter number, meter reading, checking the seal and other items that you may want audited.
We know every company does it different, so HB NEXT can design a Meter Audit program that fits any client specification.
- AMI Installation
- Meter Maintenance
- Audit Only
Contact us for more information, pricing details or to schedule a time for a representative to call you.
770-619-1669 | firstname.lastname@example.org