S e q u e n c eSM | Pro
Sequence | Pro systems allow clients to take our pre-built components with standard functionality and customize them to fit their business operations.
This option provides a layer of flexibility when clients don’t want to learn a new process. Sequence | Pro molds to a client’s business rather than the other way around. Each purchased component comes with a block of customization hours that a client can use at will. Pro systems are stand-alone platforms with their own codebase and hosting site.
Additionally, Sequence | Pro systems provide the flexibility to grow with a client’s business. Custom components can be developed and “bolted on” as a company expands and operations evolve. This allows a client to consolidate existing technology platforms and paper-heavy work processes into on easy-to-use application that is accessible from anywhere, 24 / 7.
Sequence | Pro Basic Systems:
Storm Water Pro
- Create Storm Water inspection reports
- Track open items to completion
- Upload supporting images to document problems and fixes
- Manage and share project documents with the project team
- Create daily, monthly, and water sampling inspections
- Customizable question sets for client or regulatory specific requirements
- Create jobsite safety inspection reports
- Track open safety items to completion
- Create and distribute training sessions electronically and track user verification of received training (great for touching remote contractors and employees)
- Create and track safety reprimands
- Manage subcontractor safety (very important under OSHA’s multi-employer policy)
- Provide electronic access to safety manuals, protocols, and field support documentation to users.
- Credential tracking
- Concrete Reporting
- Lab Management
- Field Density Testing
- Automatic Calculations
- Report Certification Process
HB NEXT offers in-depth demos both Online and In-Person.
Contact us for more information, pricing details or to schedule a time for a representative to call you.
770-619-1669 | firstname.lastname@example.org