HB NEXT Instructors and Consultants are top-notch industry experts and have actual field experience to help your company manage both safety and compliance in a dynamic regulatory environment. They are former project superintendents, project managers and leaders in the construction industry. This allows them to bring decades of wisdom and experience in which your staff and crews will directly relate to the subject matter and their own safety culture.
Instructors and Consultants Qualifications
Here are just some of the qualifications HB NEXT Instructors and Consultants possess
- Certified by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Certified by the State of Georgia NPDES (Level 1A and 1B)
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Authorized OSHA Trainer – Construction (10hr and 30hr)
- Authorized NUCA Trainer – Excavation and Confined Space
- Authorized MSHA Trainer – Surface Mines – Part 46
- Authorized Medic First Aid Trainer – CPR / 1st Aid
HB NEXT Instructors and Consultants are unique, because they truly understand the industry from the perspectives of both the employer and the worker.
You need a partner who understands your business, your industry and your struggles. HB NEXT possesses the resources and expertise to deliver the compliance services you need. By doing so, your firm can focus on productivity and profits instead of regulations and paperwork. Take a look at the safety services HB NEXT provides the industry from Safety Manuals to Mock OSHA Inspections and On-Site Staffing Services. HB NEXT truly is your #1 construction BSQS&P support partner.