OSHA Construction – 10hr (General Construction) (Virtual)
Join us for a virtual version of the standard OSHA 10; the class will be taught live via Zoom by a qualified instructor. This class is appropriate for supervisors, foremen, estimators and individual contributors. During the 10 hours of class, we’ll cover an introduction to OSHA, how to use the OSHA book, and how to identify/control hazards. All attendees will receive printed course materials before the class and a laminated OSHA card after successful completion.
Due to the virtual format of the course, student fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Recordings are not available; students must be present for all 10 hours of class. Class is limited to 20 participants and registration closes on April 4, 2021.
Technical requirements for all students:
- Reliable access to high speed internet
- Recommended bandwidth: 5 Mbps/5Mbps (up/down)
- Desktop or laptop computer with a functioning webcam, speakers, and microphone (you will be required to stay in camera view for the entire course)
- No mobile devices, such as tablets or smartphones
- Supported browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- macOS: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
All Public OSHA 10hr courses follow a set schedule:
Day 1: 8AM – 5PM EDT
Day 2: 8AM – 12PM EDT
Class Length: 10 Hours (2 Days)
HB NEXT Private Classes allow a customer to pick their own date, time, and location. 80% of HB NEXT’s training is done outside of their training facility at a client’s location or on-site.Select the appropriate class and submit a request for more detailed booking information. There is never a good day for Training, so ask about the Rainy Day reservation list to receive training when business postponed due to weather!
Request Private Class