OSHA Recordkeeping made Simple.
OSHA 300 Recordkeeping is not only a hassle, but also it can cost a company money due to clerical mistakes or incomplete data entry. OSHA 300 Cloud helps companies get through this gauntlet of regulation quickly, easily, and most importantly, correctly! Backed by HB NEXT, a company with over ten years of proven success helping clients comply with OSHA 300 without breaking the budget, OSHA 300 Cloud is an industry solution built for experts by experts.
ATTENTION! OSHA’s new Electronic Submission Policy requires companies in certain industries with more than 20 employees (not 250) to submit via the OSHA ITA application. OSHA 300 Cloud is equipped with seamless submission tools and guidance to make sure you comply with ease.
Click Here for OSHA 300 Recordkeeping Electronic Submission Policy Information
The Construction Industry is One of Many Included in the “High Risk” Category
*There is some confusion about electronic reporting requirements. Many companies believe that they only have to submit their OSHA 300A if they have 250+ employees. However, companies with 20-249 employees in certain industries (including construction) must also submit. CLICK HERE for the full list.
$99.00 per year / per establishment
- Create 301’s from any device
- Automation and notification tools help ensure documentation is complete to avoid penalties
- OSHA 300 Log and OSHA 300A Summary generated automatically
- No more calculations or incomplete forms exposing you to fines
- Access to HB NEXT consultants who can answer any OSHA related questions
- Hourly safety consultant discounts
- Online training discounts
- Easily submit your OSHA 300A Summary form to OSHA’s Injury Tracking Application(ITA) either by CSV or Direct via API
- Upload incident-related information like photos, witness statements, and the first report of the accident
OSHA 300 Cloud Inquiry