OSHA Recordkeeping made Simple.
OSHA Accident / Incident Recordkeeping is not only a hassle, it can cost you big dollars over clerical mistakes or incomplete data entry. The OSHA 300 Cloud was designed to help you get through this gauntlet of regulation quickly, easily, and most importantly, correctly! Backed by HB NEXT, a company with over 10 years of proven success helping clients comply with OSHA without breaking the budget, the OSHA 300 Cloud in an industry solution built for experts by experts.
ATTENTION! OSHA’s new Electronic Submission Policy requires companies in certain industries with more than 25 employees (not 250!)* to submit via the OSHA ITA application. The OSHA 300 Cloud is equipped with seamless submittal tools and guidance to make sure you comply with ease.
Electronic Submission Policy Information:
Industries Included in the “High Risk” Category, YES construction is ONE OF MANY:
*There is some confusion into electronic reporting requirements. The rule is 250 or more for any company but 25 or more for companies with traditional higher rates of accidents. List is here (https://www.osha.gov/recordkeeping/NAICScodesforelectronicsubmission.html)
$99.00 per year / per establishment
- Create 301’s from any device!
- Automation Tools Help Ensure Documentation is Complete to avoid penalties
- Log and Summary (300 / 300A) Generated Automatically! Click, Print, Sign, Post… Simple
- No More Calculation or Incomplete Forms exposing you to fines.
- Access to HB NEXT Instructor / Consultants who can answer any OSHA related questions
- Hourly Safety Consultant Discounts
- Online Training Discounts
- Automatic OSHA ITA Submittal Controls (CSV or Direct via API)
- Upload Incident Related Information Like Photos, Witness Statements, First Report of Accident