Join us for a virtual version of the standard Damage Prevention GA 811; the class will be taught live via Zoom by a qualified instructor. This class is appropriate for supervisors, foremen, estimators and individual contributors.
Due to the virtual format of the course, student fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Recordings are not available; students must be present for all 10 hours of class. Class is limited to 20 participants and registration closes on April 4, 2021.
Technical requirements for all students:
- Reliable access to high speed internet
- Recommended bandwidth: 5 Mbps/5Mbps (up/down)
- Desktop or laptop computer with a functioning webcam, speakers, and microphone (you will be required to stay in camera view for the entire course)
- No mobile devices, such as tablets or smartphones
- Supported browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- macOS: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+