Online NPDES Level 1B Recertification
This online class provides a 4 hour training that is approved by the Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission and required for NPDES Level 1B recertification every three years. HB NEXT is a GSWCC authorized trainer.
The following topics will be covered:
· Details of House Bill 285 (2003) and its impact
· Erosion and Sedimentation (E&S) Processes and Enforcement
· The Georgia Erosion and Sedimentation Act
· Stream Buffer Requirements
· National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits
· Vegetative Measures for E&S Control
· Structural Practices for E&S Control
· Structural & Vegetative Field Maintenance and Best Management Practices
· NOI and NOT Requirements and Protocols
· The roles of local, county, state, and federal agencies in E&S Control
A United States citizenship verification is required for all applicants taking this course.
All course materials and citizen verification information will be sent to students via email.
Students are required to provide their current certification number and personal ID for the state of Georgia.
· Your personal ID is a combination of your birthday and the last four digits of your Social Security Number, in the following format: MMDDYYSS
**No Refunds for Virtual or Online Courses