OSHA Construction – 30hr (General Construction) (Virtual)
This is a 4 day course designed to meet your supervisors, foremen, estimators, and workers needs in Construction Safety and the required OSHA standards. It covers an introduction to OSHA, an overview of all the subparts required by OSHA, the Protective System requirements, how to identify and control hazards and a discussion on managing safety in the field. All attendees will receive a current OSHA book, a student manual and a laminated OSHA card.
All Public OSHA 30hr courses consist of 4 days running from 8AM – 5PM.
Classes are conducted once per week for 4 consecutive weeks.
Join us for a virtual version of the standard OSHA 30; the class will be taught live via Zoom by a qualified instructor.
Due to the virtual format of the course, student fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Recordings are not available; students must be present for all 30 hours of class. Class is limited to 20 participants and registration closes on October 28, 2022.
Technical requirements for all students:
- Reliable access to high speed internet
- Recommended bandwidth: 5 Mbps/5Mbps (up/down)
- Desktop or laptop computer with a functioning webcam, speakers, and microphone (you will be required to stay in camera view for the entire course)
- No mobile devices, such as tablets or smartphones
- Supported browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- macOS: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
All Public OSHA 30hr courses follow a set schedule:
Day 1: 8AM – 5PM EDT
Day 2: 8AM – 5PM EDT
Day 3: 8AM – 5PM EDT
Day 4: 8AM – 5PM EDT
Class Length: 30 Hours (4 Days)
HB NEXT conducts Public classes for the most popular courses. They are open enrollment courses held at the HB NEXT Training Facility in Lawrenceville, Ga. Students can select from a list of our most popular courses which are scheduled on predetermined dates. This is a great option for individuals who need to receive training as well as companies who just have a few attendees.