Online NPDES Level 1A Recertification
This online class provides a 4 hour training that is approved by the Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission and required for NPDES Level 1A recertification every three years. HB NEXT is a GSWCC authorized trainer. The following topics will be covered:
· Erosion and sedimentation basics
· GESA and NPDES permit updates
· Updates to the design manual, new BMPs, and maintenance requirements
· Safety considerations
· Managing the erosion, sedimentation, and pollution control program on your site
A United States citizenship verification is required for all applicants taking this course.
All course materials and citizen verification information will be sent to students via email.
Students are required to provide their current certification number and personal ID for the state of Georgia.
· Your personal ID is a combination of your birthday and the last four digits of your Social Security Number, in the following format: MMDDYYSS
All Students must register below before they add this course to the cart and check out. You will be automatically redirected to check out once you finish registering.