As a true partner on your construction project, HB NEXT offers a Compliance Partner Program (CPP). This bundled services package mitigates the risk of OSHA citations and reduces the risk for owners and investors. As a compliance partner, a company receives an integrated suite of services to maximize compliance from start to finish.
Each CPP comes with a dedicated Compliance Manager who is able to oversee and manage each company’s safety program by utilizing SequenceSM OMS. Imagine with our program, you’ll be able to stay OSHA compliant with your tracking and documentation. It is just that easy. The software also creates a paper trail for those unexpected OSHA site inspections.
The HB NEXT Compliance Partner Program offers a host of services
No need to hire additional employees; HB NEXT is your partner. Below are a few highlights that you’ll receive working with the HB NEXT Compliance Partner Program
- Configurable SafetyCloud Portal
- Assigned Safety Coordinator / Compliance Manager
- Monthly Assessments and calls to track overall compliance progress
- Safety Manual Review and On-Going Updates
- Review 301, 300 & 300A to Eliminate Over Reporting
- Subcontractor Reviews & Prequalification
- Mock OSHA Safety Inspections
- Safety Audits
- DOT / Fleet Audits
- Regulatory Helpline – Phone – M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST – 770-619-1669
- On-Site Dispatch or Phone Support if Regulatory Agent visits an active project (only available in certain markets)
- OSHA, EPD, and PSC Citation Consultations
- Online Safety Manual
- Toolbox Training Session Management
- Credential and Training Management
- Safety Administration
- Onboarding Process Review
The HB NEXT CPP is offered at an affordable monthly rate and can be customized for a site-based program for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time safety coordinator. Did you know HB NEXT can staff your On-Site Safety Coordinator for your short-term projects? Contact us today to get started.