As a true partner on your construction project, HB NEXT offers a Compliance Partner Program (CPP). This bundled services package mitigates the risk of OSHA citations and reduces the risk for owners and investors. As a compliance partner, a company receives an integrated suite of services to maximize compliance from start to finish.
Each CPP comes with a dedicated Compliance Manager who is able to oversee and manage each company’s safety program by utilizing Sequence | Compliance Cloud. Imagine with our program, you’ll be able to stay OSHA compliant with your tracking and documentation. It is just that easy. The software also creates a paper trail for those unexpected OSHA site inspections.
The HB NEXT Compliance Partner Program offers a host of services
No need to hire additional employees; HB NEXT is your partner. Below are a few highlights that you’ll receive working with the HB NEXT Compliance Partner Program
- Assigned Safety Coordinator / Compliance Manager
- Monthly Assessments and calls to track overall compliance progress
- Safety Manual Review and On-Going Updates
- Review 301, 300 & 300A to Eliminate Over Reporting
- Subcontractor Prequalification / Grading
- Review Subcontractor Insurance Program & Training Credentials
- Mock OSHA Safety Inspections
- Regulatory Helpline – Phone – M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST – 770-619-1669
- On-Site Dispatch or Phone Support if Regulatory Agent visits an active project (only available in certain markets)
- OSHA, EPD, and PSC Citation Consultations
- Sequence | Compliance Cloud Portal
- Online Safety Manual
- Toolbox Training Sessions
- Training Credentials Tracking
- OSHA 301, 300 & 300A
The HB NEXT CPP is offered at an affordable monthly rate and can be customized for a site-based program for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time safety coordinator. Did you know HB NEXT can staff your On-Site Safety Coordinator for your short-term projects? Contact us today to get started.