The core of HB NEXT is training construction workers so that they can be safe and compliant on the job. HB NEXT has developed an alternative approach to how training is presented and implemented. We train about 5000 people a year and our instructors possess decades of experience as superintendents, supervisors, crew leaders and inspectors. They bring this experience into the classroom. Book your rainy day training so you don’t have to waste valuable production time.
HB NEXT Instructor Requirements
- Instructor has construction field and management experience
- Instructor attends various Train-the-Trainer classes
- Instructor attends HB NEXT training classes
- Instructor is CPR / First Aid trained
- Courses designed through a collaborative effort among Master Trainer and Instructors.
HB NEXT runs its training classes just like a construction site. This includes start times, breaks and end times which are used by 90% of construction companies in the U.S. Instructors are set up and ready to teach 30 minutes prior to the class start time. HB NEXT performs 80% of training at a client’s location or on-site. Public classes account for 20% of offered training. Students can attend regularly scheduled courses at the HB NEXT Training Center outside of Atlanta, GA.
HB NEXT also has provided various training and inspection services to many utility contractors, utility companies and power companies since 1999. These companies include gas, water, sewer, telecommunications and electrical. In recent years, safety and environmental classes have been conducted at Plant Vogtle, a nuclear power plant under construction south of Augusta, GA. Check out some of the other HB NEXT Energy Solutions services.
HB NEXT is proud to currently offer two different training styles (Public & Private) to accommodate your company’s preferences and needs. These two training styles are both taught as in-person classes.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING PUBLIC CLASSES
- Most popular courses are offered each month
- Open enrollment class options from a posted class schedule
- Great option for additional individual training
- Cost effective for just a few attendees
BENEFITS OF BOOKING A PRIVATE CLASS
- Small groups or large groups
- Private classes may tailor a specific subject matter towards your crew
- Client picks the date and location
- Typically the price is slightly lower (Classes are priced in groups up to 10, up to 15, up to 20, etc.)
How does your company utilize a rainy day? Reserve rainy days for your employees to receive training. Ask HB NEXT for a list of classes that you may reserve.